Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Litvaks decals
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 06:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litvaks decals  (Read 5385 times)
Dave

guaranteed varnished nutcase

« on: May 24, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »

I'm looking for the decals of 'white 44', the Yak-1 of lilya litvak, in 1/72 scale. As of yet NO luck.

Does anyone know where I might purchase them? If they exist?

Also i just bought the Kopro Yak-1b(for this same pupose), is it any good? Embarrassed
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 09:21:49 PM »

Litvyak's Yak-1 is a very popular subject for modelbuilding - I'm certain these were included in one of the releases of Amodel's 1/72 Yak-1, and one or two aftermarket sheets as well (an old Travers sheet, now very hard to find, was one of them, although the colour of the numerals might have been yellow on that sheet). I'll check when I get home and see if I have the Amodel kit I'm thinking of to confirm that (IIRC, it was called "Yak-1 late" or something like that).

John Thompson
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »

Here's the kit I'm thinking of, at Hannants:
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AMU72080
(with Litvyak's aircraft in the box art)

John
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:21:12 PM by John Thompson » Logged
Dave

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 01:39:19 AM »

Cry Thanks for the help. It appears I could have bought the more 'expensive' a-model kit and got the decals thrown in, now I have to settle for the kopro.
Which might suck and I cant find those decals separately on hannants.

Maybe on the off chance the kopro has the white 44 decals?

Shocked
lape2002

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 03:40:44 AM »

I can help you with that one Dave, I have decals for Litvak's plane which came in the Kopro Yak-1 Early kit.

contact me at viclape82@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers,

Victor
Dave

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 06:37:03 PM »

Ah, thanks very much for the offer. However I have just ordered a Yak-1b (early) from hannants Grin, with Litvyaks decals included. Sorry to trouble you Embarrassed. I had a Kopro yak-1/m kit but it was unbuildable Roll Eyes and had no litvyak decals

Cheers,
Dave.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: