Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
double groin rupture
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 08:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: double groin rupture  (Read 5941 times)
4bogreen

« on: January 22, 2015, 07:22:57 PM »

Hey guys,

I am currently recovering from my surgery of a double groin rupture. Unfortunally i have a alergie for morfine, so i was  even sicker than ever. No eating and drinking for 24 hours because i could not hold it inside (yep, a real mess). Now i am liying in bed. I was just in the middle of spraying my mig-3... TV is boring and i can't walk the stairs for a while, to my models...

On the bench,
-Eduard 1/48 Messerschmitt BF109E-4 ZG-1
-Eduard 1/48 Spitfire MK.Vb 57 GIAP, Kuban
Spitfire

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »

That sounds really horrible and incredibly frustrating, hope you get well soon.

Cheers

Dennis
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 09:32:42 AM »

Hi,
really bad. I'm very displeased,  but at least you can still speak of it.
How has the accident happened?
Regards
Massimo
otto

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 04:19:46 PM »

I make you my best wishes, 4bogreen!
learstang

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 06:37:22 PM »

Get well soon!

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
4bogreen

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 07:06:54 PM »

Hi,

Thanks for your support guys! Thats awesome!

How do you get groin rupture? Lifting to heavy things, its heritable. In very rare cases, you can get it when you have a very heavy cough. Well in my case i cought myself a double groin rupture. I had a very nasty cough in october and got it in two weeks. At first i barely noticed it, but the last week for surgery, i felt it badly. The surgery was not that bad, but the alergic reaction to morfine was the hard part. I was the first of the day (07:00) and could not eat for 7 hours before surgery. The morfine causes nauseous to me. They gave me three times someting against it, but it didnt help a lot. Half conscious i wanted to get out there (at 18:00), and my wife works there, she dismisses me out off the hospital. I dont like hospitals, and i like beeing sick in my bed more than liying in the hospital bed. I am feeling a whole lot better now  Cheesy

Regards,

Remco

On the bench,
-Eduard 1/48 Messerschmitt BF109E-4 ZG-1
-Eduard 1/48 Spitfire MK.Vb 57 GIAP, Kuban
otto

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 08:42:59 PM »

Mmmmm...
I had a heavy cough the last month, and this caused heavy pain on my hips and also on my back. I am just recovering now.
It's a pity that our defects cannot be repaired with some Milliput, Tamiya putty and sandpaper. Undecided
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 08:52:18 PM »

Hi Remco,
so, all started with a cough?
Hi Otto, you too?
Worrying!
I was injected with some morfine after my unhappy first attempt to sit, at the beginning of my illness three months ago. At least I hadn't bad reactions to this drug.
I'm fairly well now.
Regards
Massimo
Seawinder

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 10:27:25 PM »

Remco, I'm so sorry to hear about your health troubles. What a bummer not to be able to treat the pain adequately! I'm sending you my very best wishes for relief and recovery.

Cheers,
Pip
Troy Smith

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 04:44:22 PM »

OUCH!

Hope you are recovering, I've got a body rattling cough at the moment but nothing this bad.

Since you are posting at least you can do some therapeutic research, hopefully at least distracting.

get well soon
T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: