Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ukrainan firm producing enamels and a color chart
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:19:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainan firm producing enamels and a color chart  (Read 4736 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: December 02, 2014, 03:54:13 PM »

Hi,
Peter has sent a link to a Ukrainan firm producing enamels including Soviet colors (perhaps an imitation of Akan), and color charts made with their real enamels, not printed or digital chips.
http://www.arcus-hobby.com.ua/index.php?id_category=21&controller=category&id_lang=3
Could be interesting as a surrogate of official chips, isn't it?
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 05:52:05 PM »

They do look very similar to the AKAN paints, having their (too?) dark tone. I might have to buy some, just to see what they look like.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
learstang

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:02:18 PM »

I just tried buying some - it looks like they only ship in the Ukraine, for now.

Regards,

Jason

- Warren William Zevon
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »

Hi Jason,
it's a pity. I think that some western firm should produce his version of those paints, considering how it is difficult to find them.
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »

Actually, I received a reply from whom I believe is the owner, a Mr. Mikhail Janzen, who says I'm the first person from the U.S.A. to make enquiries regarding his paints. He is going to check with the Ukrainian post to see about deliveries to the U.S. I'll let you know what his answer is, although I don't know how this will help you in Italy.

Regards,

Jason

- Warren William Zevon
Spitfire

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 01:28:43 PM »

Sounds interesting, I have a lot of AKAN enamel paints but cannot use them for airbrushing as the smell would cause a divorce. If these enamels are more like Xtracolor or Humbrol I would be very interested as they would also be acceptable in the house for airbrushing.

Cheers

Dennis
arcus

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 10:35:01 AM »

Hello to community.
I am producer of Arcus colors.
Now we ship in Ukraine, but it's possible to ship abroad.
So if someone abroad wants to get the paint, he should make an order, than we in one-two days make a request at post office is it possible to ship at this country.
Its known that most mail service have limitation for sending color (as subtype of chemistry).  Plastic bottles  will be used for export (Usually we are using glass bottles  for local customers) and pack will be marked as non hazardous. Most likely it is enough for crossing customs.
Anyway, money will be returned in fail state.
Posting price by ground mail varies for different countries and will be calculated before shipping individually. Usually  shipping by ground mail  requires 3-5 weeks.
And the payment. At this moment we can receive money via payoneer card (http://www.payoneer.com/, in this case extra 5% be added to the bill) or Western Union. And as I said before, money will be returned in fail state.
Regards, Mikhail

M.F.G.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: