Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Under-wing stars in Dakoplast Yak-9T kit
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 06:36:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Under-wing stars in Dakoplast Yak-9T kit  (Read 2975 times)
dancho

« on: May 10, 2015, 11:05:24 PM »

The instructions for the Dakoplast Yak-9T do not show any under-wing stars.

There are no stars of the proper under-wing size on the decal sheet for any of the Yaks included. This seems strange to me but I'm a newbie at VVS markings and maybe these aircraft didn't have the under-wing national insignia??? Can anyone shed some light here?

EDIT: I'm being an idiot. The instructions do show the stars and the decal sheet has them as well.  I thank those who replied.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 03:48:25 AM by dancho » Logged
learstang

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 01:02:08 AM »

Strange. The underwing stars should be there. I don't believe the Yak fighters were finished any differently than other Soviet GPW aircraft, which always had underwing stars.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Dark Green Man

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 06:55:43 PM »

stars under the wings
No stars on the top of the wings. :thumbsup:

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: