Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Little fix for Pe-8 topic
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 02:53:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little fix for Pe-8 topic  (Read 3642 times)
Psy06

« on: January 29, 2016, 07:41:21 PM »

Hi, Massimo, good article you made!

Just some little mistakes.

Plane s/n 42047, probably in winter 1942/43. Note the black undersurface and the partial winter camo over the wings and tail, that looks clean (perhaps made with nitro white paint instead of the rough washable MK7 distemper).

It's not a *47, it is *59, personal aircraft of general M.Vodopiyanov. *47 at first 3 photos, as you can see it's different plane actually Smiley *47 after completing trials has been given a own name (unknown unfortunately), but she was completely destroyed in a accident crash while trying to fly it to the regiment, just take off 124 factory airfield.

Actually light strips at leading edges wings and stabiliser, just installed a new anti-icer system painted with primer, and which, did not have time to repaint in the colors of the plane.

Almost all airfield photos this type plane, is *59, the origin of these pictures is quite funny, because at the time of its appearance in the regiment, the plane was the most modern, but also because of his general's status, on it's background photographed almost all regiment personnell (sindrome "I & my car" at facebook (car not mine but who cares:)).

Second operational plane this type is *511: http://heavybomber.narod.ru/_42511.htm

PS. You may add to topic a great photos TB-7 first series, which was found at arhives recently by my friend Andrey Averin (aka Dabbler)  Wink

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_p_1167277.html#1167277
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:47:30 PM by Psy06 » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 09:39:39 PM »

Hi Psy,
thank you very much for your comments. I've modified the text relative to *59, added the images of *511, of the early TB-3 with auxiliary compressor and of a civilian one with a strangely blurried nose.
Please, keep me updated on anything new should emerge on this type.
Best regards
Massimo
Psy06

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 08:00:44 PM »

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Hi Psy,
thank you very much for the images. Was plane *511 repaired after this bad landing?
Regards
Massimo
Psy06

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 08:46:35 PM »

Unknown
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: