Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
LaGG-3 pitot tube technical question
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 08:07:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LaGG-3 pitot tube technical question  (Read 2954 times)
Markino

« on: July 19, 2016, 07:37:17 PM »

Hi guys, a quick question: the LaGG-3 pitot tube was a single tube or a double/coaxial tubes? In my documentation it seems to me a single tube rounded on top, but I am not sure...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ciao!

Marco

"If you want to get what you want
 you need to get rid of the need."
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 07:18:54 AM »

Hi Marco,
I agree that it is a rod of constant diameter, rounded and unpainted on its top.
How are things going with your model?
Regards
Massimo
Markino

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 09:44:02 AM »

Hi Massimo, thanks for your reply.
The model is almost ready for painting. I add several parts, pitot tube  Wink, balance masses on the rudder, radio mast and its ceramic insulator; now I am deciding if gluing on the model the complete canopy or only the windshield and the lateral windows, and painting the sliding hood apart.
Then I prepared several parts, apart: main gear legs, wheels, propeller blades, exhaust stacks, tailwheel, etc.
Next time I will post some pictures about...

Ciao!

Marco

"If you want to get what you want
 you need to get rid of the need."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: