Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
LaGG-3 interior canopy colors
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 12:16:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LaGG-3 interior canopy colors  (Read 2746 times)
Markino

« on: June 17, 2016, 04:49:03 PM »

Hi guys, I finished the canopy frames and now I must to paint the internal side. I think it was in grey A-14 but I am not sure. What do you think about? A-14 steel gray or silver dope as per fuselage interior?

Again: the cowling engine fuselage area between the windshield and the top of instrument panel, could be in primer as A-14 (or other primer) or in camo color/s?

Many thanks for your help! Ciao!

Marco

"If you want to get what you want
 you need to get rid of the need."
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 09:47:12 PM »

Hi Marco,
I think grey. Silver dope was for wood and fabric.
Regards
Massimo
Markino

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 08:45:52 AM »

Hi Massimo, many thanks for your reply!
Ciao!

Marco

"If you want to get what you want
 you need to get rid of the need."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: