Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Lavrinenkov's La-7, 9 GIAP
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 07:09:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lavrinenkov's La-7, 9 GIAP  (Read 29731 times)
PG monster

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »

Hi,
perhaps I am a bit obsessed by this plane, I feel that he's an important pilot and I would like to understand how to draw his mount.
A further version of the photo is at
http://soviet-aces-1936-53.ru/abc/l/lavrinen3.jpg

To my eye, it looks the clearest version.
I think to see the small round of the La-7 logo, a vertical black thing that could be a defect of the photo, and light and dark parts that are compatible with a camouflaged nose.
So it seems that, at least at first, his plane hadn't a red nose nor a personal emblem.
Probably it received the red nose (front ring only) in a second time as the plane of Amet-Khan, but I can't know if  he adopted any personal emblem.
I wonder if the author of this article can be contacted to ask for a partial high-resolution scan of the cowling.

Regards
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 07:39:00 AM »

Hi,
I've updated the page on 9 giap with a profile of Lavrinyenko's plane, as I see it.

I've slightly modified the profile of the plane of Amet-Khan, that has an enlarged star on the fuselage as typical of Z.381.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: