Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Some divisional systems
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:17:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some divisional systems  (Read 2566 times)
PG monster

« on: February 28, 2017, 07:15:09 AM »

Massimo, as you know, I trying to systemize marks, if possible - http://wio.ru/simbols/sov.htm

Based on your works (thank you very much!), I grouped some regimental marks to the divisions, but some of them still have empty places.

1. 232 шад -> 7 гшад (7 GshAD):
* is 130 GshAP color known?
* is yelow of 132 GshAP exact?
* the double rings of 131 GshAP looks out of system, any presumes?

2. 299 ШАД -> 11 ГШАД  (11 GshAD):
I suppose 173 GshAP's mark is double rings, is any evidence of that?

3. 233 ШАД   (233 shAD):
I suppose 312 ShAP's color is white, is any evidence of that?

Yes, I remember my duty to translate the page, I'll promisse to do it after the corrections in its structure, to minimize my job.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:04:23 AM »

Hi Vlad,
I am not very expert on that field, I was helped in  the identification of  units of many photos and profiles by the suggestions of Alex Ruchkovsky and Vitaliy Timoshenko. If you want, I can supply their email address.
Regards
Massimo
PG monster

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 08:28:59 AM »

Yes, please.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: