Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
DB-3 / DB-3F / Il-4
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 05:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: DB-3 / DB-3F / Il-4  (Read 20353 times)
66misos

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2017, 11:47:23 AM »

Hi,
thank you for comments.

Massimo,
you are right, I forgot them. However, some Il-4 had both stiffeners and handles, some of them on handles and others nothing. But mine has them both, at least according to the shadow, so I corrected it and replaced top-view profile in my previous post.

Stiffeners and handles:

Only handles:

No stiffeners, no handles:

Regards,
   66misos

Psy06

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »

Hi,
thank you for comments.

Massimo,
you are right, I forgot them. However, some Il-4 had both stiffeners and handles, some of them on handles and others nothing. But mine has them both, at least according to the shadow, so I corrected it and replaced top-view profile in my previous post.

Regards,
   66misos

Hi 66misos. Handrails were on all Ilyushins, with no exceptions, it are located only on the left side. Stiffeners was only at Il-4 at 1942 production and later. There were no stiffeners on the dB-3F. The last photo of your post is a second prototype of the  DB-3F. The turret photos is a late production DB-3Fs.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:34:59 PM by Psy06 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: