Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pe-2 1/48 Zvezda
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:16:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pe-2 1/48 Zvezda  (Read 25225 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2018, 02:21:03 PM »

Hi Otto,
I see about the quality and agree about the merits of the Tamiya green cap glue, but I will make massive use of solvants only in my attic and during the mild season. In winter, it is too cold and scarcely ventilated to stay there for long without health problems, and the use of solvants in my home would mean that I, and my familiars, have to convive with them even when I am not working on models.
Last two or three winters, I used to build partially the tanks that I completed on the following summers. One can build the most of pieces of a tank without painting them.
For a plane, it is different, it has to be painted since its starting, and building involves only a limited time.  So, if I'll build some planes in the winter, they'll be only cheap ones in relaxed way. Eventually I could wait for the spring to paint them by air brush.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: