Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Most accurate BI-1 in 72nd?
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 10:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most accurate BI-1 in 72nd?  (Read 2966 times)
warhawk

« on: September 25, 2017, 08:52:33 AM »

Hello,

Given the confusion regarding this plane in 1/72nd scale, due to several different Eastern European molds being packaged in many more different boxes (sometimes even plastic bags!) under even more different brands,
I am interested in which is the currently most accurate (in terms of shape and dimensions) kit of this diminutive rocket fighter (level of detail is of no importance to me, and I already know what to expect in terms of fit  Grin )

Thanks!
TISO

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 08:42:05 PM »

AFAIK plastic kits in many boxings are all the same mould.

Disciple of Error
warhawk

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:34:52 PM »

It looks to me there are at least two different molds going around in different boxes.
If You compare these pics, You can see differences in how the wings and vertical stabilizers are tooled

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: