Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Bonjour from the Atlantic coast of France
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:55:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonjour from the Atlantic coast of France  (Read 2856 times)
khennuyer

« on: October 19, 2017, 09:45:03 AM »

Hello everybody,

thanks Massimo for having created my account here. Back into modeling after a few years gap, mostly interested by WWII aviation, i've always been keen on soviet warplanes.
I remember having built about 12 years ago the Azur 1/32 Polikarpov I-16 Typ10, Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-3 and Revell 1/72 MiG-21F-13, all those kits have since vanished into thin air and i wasn't taking pics of my models back then.
I'm also a little bit into armoured kit and recently finished the 1/72 Zvezda T-34/76, really fun to build as there are no transparencies which have always been a nightmare to me, but that another story.
Anyway, i just completed the tiny 1/72 hobbyboss MiG-3 and thats basically what got me into this website as i wanted to share a few pics of it that i'm gonna be posting here anytime soon.
Wish you all loads of fun on these pages, they seem full of nice tips and thorough historical research, plus you guys are very fine modellers, quite glad i joined up.

cheers,
Kevin
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 12:45:31 PM »

Hi Kevin, welcome here.
your old models have vanished... sad. I hope that your next ones will last for long.
I love military vehicles, I've made a lot of them in recent years. All 1/35.
I have 5 MiG-3 of Hobbyboss already built, still to paint. I have to take courage to complete them and some other things that lie uncompleted into boxes.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: