Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Future Yak-1b in 1/72 Scale
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 09:25:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Yak-1b in 1/72 Scale  (Read 3904 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: February 03, 2018, 10:27:29 PM »

Future release from Mikromir; also rumours of one from Brengun:
http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235033236-172-yakovlev-yak-1b-by-mikromir-3d-render/

It's only a CAD image so far with no hint of a release date, but where there's CAD, there's hope... Cheesy

John
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 08:44:37 PM »

A credible source has informed me that Mikromir have CANCELLED this project, so now it's up to Brengun to do the right thing, and to do it well...

John
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 06:48:56 AM »

Hi,
I fear I'll have to prosecute my old work on the kit of Mikro.
Regards
Massimo
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:36:05 AM »

I've been told that Brengun had a 1/72 Yak-1b on display at the Spielwarenmesse show in Nuremberg last week, for release possibly as soon as Summer of this year. I haven't found any images of it or other confirmation yet, but it makes sense that they would follow up their Yak-1 kit with a Yak-1b. So be patient for a few more months - perhaps you can forget about the Mikro kit!

John
learstang

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 07:02:38 AM »

That's too bad about the Mikromir kit, but I look forward to the Brengun Yak-1B, despite the pasting their Yak-1 kit took on the pages of Britmodeller. Reading that hatchet job, you would have that that it was a formless lump of (variegated pink and purple) plastic. I think the Brengun Yak-1 is actually a rather nice little kit, despite some hardly fatal inaccuracies. Perhaps not as accurate as the Amodel kit (I have this kit also), but definitely workable. I suspect their Yak-1B will also be a workable kit.

Regards,

Jason
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:04:26 AM by learstang » Logged

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: