Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Two shades of AII green.
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 03:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two shades of AII green.  (Read 11258 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 08:04:00 PM »

Massimo,

Try the Photobucket hotlink fix plugin (for Your respective browser).
i have installed it for Chrome, and can view all images from Photo(chum)bucket without problems.

Aleksandar

Thank you Aleksandar, it functions well.
Regards
Massimo
xan

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 10:53:34 AM »

the plane was made with an ensemble of pieces from two planes.
You are right a wing or two was from another plane. Germans added it to exib it as war trophy.
I never see it or them. KL knows more because he participated in the project if I am not wrong...
Perhaps has he wings pictures ?

Xan

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 02:03:10 PM »

Who knows... if I don'miss, he lives in Canada. I think that you could easily contact  the restorers of Bourget.
Anyway the rudder is for sure of a green plane and this can be seen even on the photos you already have.
By the way, do you know any sources about the colors of the planes of the Spanish Civil war, apart  for what it was already posted here? I mean, tipically Spanish colors as sand and brown.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: