Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Greetings from Poland!
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 09:20:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Poland!  (Read 4088 times)
JWM

« on: May 01, 2018, 01:17:29 PM »

Hi,
I logged in today for the first time. I am 59 yers old and since more than 50 years I am doing models. Currently they are machines from 1935-45 from conflicts (it means no prototypes unless they saw action like Polish PZL 46).  Since 2014 I am active on Britmodeller with the same nick name. I see many nick names known from BM on this forum as well. 
In my some 400 models collection the Soviet shelf is very deep, but in last years I am trying to do some new items to the shelf. I found this forum very interesting for this.
Currently I am doing Kochyerigin Di-6Sh, Polikarpov I-5 and Nieman R-10. About 4000 photos of my various models are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152188754@N05. When I will learn how to post photos here I will post some...
Regards
JWM

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 10:04:39 PM »

Hi JWM,
welcome to our forum. I am very interested to your collection including rare models of the '30s.
I've the DI-6Sh of Amodel still to build (with few hopes to be started) an an I-5 (with better hopes). I would be interested into an R-10 too, but it looks that the kit of Pavla requires an enormity of work, besides I haven't the kit.
To post an image on this forum, you have to open two windows, one of a new post on the forum and the other one on your flickr page. Then you copy the address of the image that you want to show and paste it into your post. Then, you have to select this address and press the button 'insert image' or 'insert hyperlink', according if you want to show the image or the link only.
It's better if the images don't exceed a width of about 1000 pixels, or they risk to deformate the page to those that haven't a big resolution screen.
Regards
Massimo
otto

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 11:08:45 PM »

Beautiful models, JWM!  Shocked
JWM

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 08:49:37 PM »

Thank you Massimo and Otto.
I will try today post some photos...
Regrads
J-W
learstang

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »

J-W, welcome to site! Nice to see another Britmodeller on here!

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
JWM

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »

Nice to me as well  Smiley
Regards
J-W

Troy Smith

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 07:18:44 PM »

Currently I am doing Kochyerigin Di-6Sh, Polikarpov I-5 and Nieman R-10. About 4000 photos of my various models are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152188754@N05. When I will learn how to post photos here I will post some...
Regards
JWM

di6 DSC07956 by Jerzy Wojtek Mietelski, on Flickr

use the "share photo link"  and then use the BB code option, and you get the the pic.

neat work, two seat I-153 ?  new too me

cheers
T

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: