Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I-153 photo needed
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I-153 photo needed  (Read 6428 times)
marluc

« on: August 07, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »

Hi everybody:

I?m working on a SMER I-153 Chaika with chinese markings and I only have the In action book as a reference for this country.I want to know if someone has photos of Chaikas in chinese service,your help will be very appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Greetings:

Martin
Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 08:21:45 AM »

if all went well you should be receiving the photo in your email.

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
marluc

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »

Thanks a lot DGM,its an excellent photo.I don?t have the words to thank you.Greetings:

Martin
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 09:50:21 AM »

Hi Martin,? Smiley
at the moment I've found two photos. I have a pair of profiles too, but they don't show more than photos.
Should any other people be interested, I post here the images from Polikarpovs biplane fighters of Gordon and Dexter.
Massimo

marluc

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »

Massimo:

Thanks a lot for this pictures,this is just what I need.Dark Green Man sent me by email the first one,but in colour!!Chinese Chaikas photos are hard to find in the web or books,but chinese I-16?s are imposible!!!I want to build a type 5,but there?s only one bad picture of two of them in Maslov book and nothing else.
Thanks again Massimo and DGM for your invaluable help.Greetings:

Martin
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 08:42:55 PM »

Hi Martin, Smiley
an original colour photo? That's interesting. Could you upload it on the forum, please? I would be very interested to see it.
Massimo
Honza Jezl

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »

Hello,

as I have I-153 in close consideration for my next kits (yes, plural ;-), I will be very grateful if you can send me chinese I-153 pictures as well. Thank you a lot in advance!

(furthermore I'm looking for some interesting russian camouflages, but I didn't make a good research here yet, so I may find something by myself)
Dark Green Man

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »

Air Enthusiast Eleven
1979 Pilot Press
page 17
photo caption states it was taken circa 1941
[/color]

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: