Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hello
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 08:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2347 times)
capun

« on: November 25, 2018, 04:55:05 PM »

Hello.

Let me introduce myself. I am part of a dedicated group that makes mods for  Combat Flight Simulators made by Third Wire Productions, which is basically Tsuyoshi Kawahito (aka TK) of European Air War fame company.
The series of games started with Strike Fighters:Project One, then several others were made for what we called the SF1 series for WindowsXP, the the SF2 series for Windows 7/8.
The original game was centered around tactical fighters of the 1960's period, the modding community discovered that the game engine was very flexible and that we could add airplanes, ships, tanks, terrains, etc. to cover from WWI to around 4th generation jets (not full avionics support).

Our small team has been developing models, both as stand-alone and also as part of an integrated All-Inclusive Package, which includes terrains, campaigns and single missions. Our group main focus area is the WWII era.
For example we have done All-Inclusive Packages for the war in Finland and the Russian front.

We try to do as much research as possible to make our packages as realistic as possible ( but we are not rivet counters). The Internet is full of "experts" and there is quite a lot of misleading and contradictory information, and we don't want to take a decade to complete a package, there is a time where we decide to complete the package and any glaring mistakes can be corrected on later updates and/or patches.

I am hoping that this forum will help us with our research and questions.

Thank you
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »

You're welcome Capun.  I hope that you'll find useful help here.
I would like to see some screenshots from your simulators, maybe related to the VVS during the GPW.
Best regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: