Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
SB replica in Spain
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 03:34:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SB replica in Spain  (Read 2614 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: December 28, 2018, 07:40:04 AM »

Hi all,
I've found a Facebook page that shows the work on a replica (I don't know if intended for flying or not) of a SB in Spain.
https://www.facebook.com/660910743971722/photos/d41d8cd9/1819141254815326/
I don't have a Facebook account and I don't want it.
Who knows any more on this work?

Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 07:33:48 AM »

Very interesting indeed! Thank you for posting, Massimo!

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 11:24:44 AM »

Hi Jason,
let me know if you find more.
Regards
Massimo
righidan

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »

Dear friends,
   The project is indeed interesting.
   If you ignore the suggestion to open a Facebook account, you can just the same see all the photos in the tread.
   It is more of a giant 1/1 scale model than a real plane, the enthusiasts in the La Cenia airport, are using manuals instead of original factory drawings.
   You can see more photos in the site: https://avionesclasicos.es/proyectos/tupolev-sb2/
   They are using some small parts from a real SB-2 and I enclose a translation of some news from the Facebook account:
“Tupolev SB-2 "Katiuska" Project Thanks Antonio for the comment, actually the BK-093 was the Katy piloted by Francisco Gomez, with Ballester as observer and Victoriano Sánchez Catalan as machine gunner, shot down on La Senia on Dec. 16, 38, as You can see the photos of Isaac, this plane has a lot of history, and many pieces are recovered ... And good to tell you that the project incorporates some small part of Gomez's plane.”
“Tupolev SB-2 "Katiuska" Project The project is far from being able to finish with the whole plane, but even if only part of it can be recreated, I think it's worth it !!! ... but well I do not say anything, the previous I-16 project, that's how it started and at the end it was completed ... I'll upload some photos in case it's unknown to you.”
   The Isaac is the well-known Isaac Montoya.
Regards
Daniele

Daniele
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: