Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Yakovlev Yak-9M 1/48 Modelsvet
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 10:21:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yakovlev Yak-9M 1/48 Modelsvet  (Read 3270 times)
Ohotnyik

« on: December 31, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »

Hello,

This was finished in 2017, but due to problems using Photobucket, I publish it today.
Originally it was built as Jak-9 DD, but I did not like its painting. I was lucky to find the Foxbot decals, which are really surprising, and I have bought them. I have stuffed the lower fuel tanks and continued it as a Jak-9 M version. The weaknesses of the kit similars to the Jak-1 kit. There are too many beautiful paintings linked to this type, so I hope someone will issue one which can be built easier and better. I have painted it with Mr. Paints’ paints.

Jak-9m-5 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-7 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-14 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-8 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-9 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-10 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-11 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-12 by István Vadász, on Flickr

jak-9m-13 by István Vadász, on Flickr

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 11:03:01 AM »

Hi Istvan,
it is a beautiful model, I like the result of your effort.
It would be good to have some new kit from some big firm, maybe Zvezda. Althoug I would be surprised, Zvezda has a Yak-3 already and very few firms make similar planes if they haven't commonality in their moulds, and Yak-3 and Yak-9 haven't much in common.
Regards
Massimo
4bogreen

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 04:02:39 PM »

Hi Istvan,

Looks like a very clean build! Exelent use of colors.

Regards,

Remco

On the bench,
-Eduard 1/48 Messerschmitt BF109E-4 ZG-1
-Eduard 1/48 Spitfire MK.Vb 57 GIAP, Kuban
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: