Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hello all
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 05:58:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 6879 times)
Grandduc

« on: January 20, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »

I am a newby in this Forum, so let me introduce myself :

I am a French modeller, I live near Paris. And my favorite subject is the soviet warplanes of WWII (thought its not a surprise), in 1/48 and 1/32 scale.

I actually make a La-7 (Number 67 of Maj Bojkov), and that was the occsion to start a discussion about Soviet camouflage after 1943, on another forum, and further with massimo.

I will later post some photo of this work in progress, and a summary of that discussion (even if its an eternal discussion)

Have a nice WE

Alexis
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 04:59:30 PM »

Hi Alexis,
nice to meet you here.
I wait to see your work with great interest.
I've uploaded the photo that you sent aside the one with the eagle painting on the La-7 page; anyway the planes show some difference, I am not sure that it is the same one, or it was changed in different timeframes.
http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/la-7/la-7colors/67boykov/67boykov.htm

Regards
Massimo
Grandduc

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 01:23:39 PM »

Hello

I will start soon a topic about La-7, and also another one about the I-153 GK with pressurised cabin, wich is another project I am starting.

I was asking myself also about the color of the cowling on the La-7 photo of the N 67. but we wil disuss about that on the topic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: