Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
1/48 Li-2NB (depicted wrecked)
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/48 Li-2NB (depicted wrecked)  (Read 2612 times)
Shugayev

« on: March 07, 2019, 08:53:02 PM »

Hi Massimo and forumists,
The biggest 1/48 project of mine is going to be that of a Li-2 NB bomber. I'm going to depict it abandoned and/or wrecked and I've already chosen the profile.At the moment I'm doing a lot of reading-up.

I hope the particular plane is not exhibited somewhere so that I'll be out of topic from the very start.. Cheesy

Cheers,
Panagiotis.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:55:16 PM by Shugayev » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 06:49:13 AM »

Hi Panagiotis,
this project sounds very interesting. What kit will you use as starting point? I suppose some C-47 to convert.
How are things going with your Ils?
Regards
Massimo
Shugayev

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 07:41:34 AM »

Hi Panagiotis,
this project sounds very interesting. What kit will you use as starting point? I suppose some C-47 to convert.
How are things going with your Ils?
Regards
Massimo
Hi Massimo,
While waiting for the Mikulin engine from an old 1/48 ICM Mig-3 kit I started P 39 N-0 Pokrishkin's Airacobra and the Mig-3 itself! Cheesy BTW the Mikulin engine fits perfectly on  the engine compartment area! For the Li-2 I've got these two kits..

Plenty of action on my workbench then..Any comments on my two kits for the Li-2 project?

P.S. Be sure that when work on my models starts to show you'll be the first to know and comment on.. Wink
Cheers,
Panagiotis.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 09:24:28 AM »

Hi Panagiotis,
two kits for two models?
You started a MiG-3... which kit? I hope that you won't try to build it as Pokryshkin's plane, none knows how it (or more likely them) were really.
Regards
Massimo
Shugayev

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 10:33:56 AM »

Hi Massimo,
No, two kits for an abandoned plane. Smiley  I'll see how it goes. I'll keep you informed. The ICM kit will depict "white 54"  one of your beautiful profiles.
Cheers,
Panagiotis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: