Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Polikarpov monoplanes with radial engine. From TsKB-12 to I-185
Crea sito
Sovietwarplanes
October 22, 2020, 11:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polikarpov monoplanes with radial engine. From TsKB-12 to I-185  (Read 2192 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 07:14:24 AM »

Hi Bernard,
thank you for posting the photos of your work on the Type 29. I am glad that my drawings have found a so good use.
Some courage is needed to start such a modification on an already completed model.
The page on Type 29 is more or less completed, I wonder if to upload it or to wait for the other pages. A reorganization of the I-16 page is needed too to keep the parts on completed models into a subpage to make space for the new contents.
Regards
Massimo
BLG

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 01:20:29 PM »

Hi Massimo,
Thank you for your comment and your help to built these kits.
May be it will be easier to add one page after the other than to overhaul the I-16 pages all together. Broken links and other problems would be easier to fix.
And it would be  a way to attract more readers, waiting for the next page to come Wink.
On the french forums were I post, I have already announced  future I-16 pages on SWP.

Regards
Bernard

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »

Hi Bernard,
this could be a possibility.
What worries me is that I see some difficulty to see the updated images when I upload a new version, probably is a problem of cache of the pc that preserves the already downloaded images to save time. In recent time, I was obliged to modify the name of the file to be sure that it was uploaded again after a modification. So I'm trying to upload drawings in definitive version, for what is possible.
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2020, 05:56:27 PM »

Excellent work on those models!

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: