Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
1/48 Il-2 OOB build (Tamiya kit)
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:51:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/48 Il-2 OOB build (Tamiya kit)  (Read 2847 times)
Shugayev

« on: June 12, 2019, 06:21:03 AM »

Hi,
Last but not least of the four OOB Soviet plane models is this Il-2 Tamiya excellent kit. Now I'll be off for a while but I promise I will be back. Smiley Massimo, thanks a lot for your valuable help so far.
Regards,
Panagiotis.

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 06:35:19 AM »

Hi Panagiotis,
very beautiful model again. I hope to see new models again from you soon. Are you going on holidays?
Regards
Massimo
Shugayev

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 07:21:55 AM »

Hi Massimo,
Thank you.Just for a few days at the end of June. When I come back I'll deal with some other non-VVS projects. But after that,hopefully, the cutaway Il-2 and a sanitary U-2 diorama are waiting! Wink
Regards,
Panagiotis.
learstang

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 06:13:42 PM »

Beautiful job on this Il-2! I have this kit (Il-2s are something of a speciality of mine), but I know mine will not come out as nicely as yours has.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 06:24:16 AM »

Hi Panagiotis,
if you want, you can show photos of your non-vvs models on the general modelling subforum here. I will be interested to see them.
Regards
Massimo
Shugayev

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 06:34:19 PM »

Hi Panagiotis,
if you want, you can show photos of your non-vvs models on the general modelling subforum here. I will be interested to see them.
Regards
Massimo
Hi Massimo,
Of course I can do that. I'll post next week.
Regards
Panagiotis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: