Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Colour schemes for Yak 6.
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 03:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Colour schemes for Yak 6.  (Read 2079 times)
Graham Boak

« on: November 03, 2019, 06:24:50 PM »

I am currently combining the parts from the Alfa Yak 6 and the Wings vacform.  I have two different official schemes, one the three-colour uppersurface and the other the two greys, which is only for late examples.  Are other, perhaps earlier, schemes known?  I am looking for a trainer/comms aircraft, not a light bomber.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 09:01:17 PM »

All what I know on the painting of Yak-6 is here:
http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/yak-6/yak-6camo/yak-6camo.htm
Should you find anything else, please let me know.
Regards
Massimo
Graham Boak

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 09:32:58 PM »

Thank you.  That pretty well rules out an earlier scheme, not that I'd set my heart on one but it's good to know either way.  I was half-hoping to avoid the NN example, but can't say I'm too surprised by the plain appearance of others.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 06:16:10 AM »

Please, keep us informed on your work on this model. I've one to build and I would know how to improve it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: