Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
scratchbuilt models by Vlastimil Suchý, 1:32
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 04:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: scratchbuilt models by Vlastimil Suchý, 1:32  (Read 3192 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: January 19, 2020, 11:11:16 AM »

Hi all,
I have received some mails from Vlastimil Suchý with photos of some beautifully scratchbuilt models.

... About 50 Years ago I had idea that ones time some model producer will release La-5FN  and Jak-9D  in 1/32.In the end I realized that my life should not be so long and five Years ago I commenced with building wooden models.Now I thinking about Lagg-3 J When I have seen your excelent drawings and side views I decided to write you a few words.I am not only sure if for example ICM will make it in future. But the whole life is simply sometimes risk. I am sending you in the next mail mentioned models,hoping they will make pleasure to you J Both were finished in the last September...

Propeller and spinner of the  ,,Jak,, are made newly from resin (spinner is made firstly  from aluminium and after část from resin).
Blade is made also from aluminium and afterwards casted from resin.
For La-5FN the propeller and spinner are modified resin copies from La-7 HPH, as the wheels hubs.

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 11:18:19 AM »

The Yak-9:

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 11:23:50 AM »

La-5FN

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 08:45:53 AM »

Hi,
by the way, Vlastimil Suchý is the illustrator of a lot of boxarts of Trumpeter, Hobbyboss, Smer and HPH, and of the covers of some magazines.
Many beautiful drawings (someone already known) can be found on his site:

http://search.seznam.cz/?q=vlasta+suchy+aviation+art&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvlastasuchyaviationart.wz.cz%2F&data=lgLEEFWKGw_lxAGKOaTAMppTfa3EQGE8hLjdDlbgUbS3KYXWT7VilasV_tJti_xqMMtE42B6__iYgd2NPgCyQAVEDsO6Gspp082MPPPR1fHLlSdPF_LOWPh0S8QCqFeSxAKFDMQCnXE%3D

Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 06:51:13 PM »

Those are some amazing models! Hopefully, some day there will be some injection-moulded kits of the Lavochkin fighters in 1/32nd scale for us mere mortals to try and build.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
warhawk

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 10:42:05 PM »

Amazing detail, very much an inspiration!
jamoliva

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »

Unbelievably well done!  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: