Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Yak-3 #24
Sovietwarplanes
April 18, 2024, 10:59:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yak-3 #24  (Read 2361 times)
barneybolac

« on: March 19, 2020, 10:09:36 AM »

Yak-3 #24 18th guards fighter regiment (6th fighter aviation regiment).

What colour's are the bort, arrow,and top of the tail?

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 01:31:33 PM »

Hi,
I've used the picker of Photoshop and I've seen that the stars, the bolt and the cap are more or less of the same darkness. I was surprised, the bolt looks lighter at first look but this can depend on the contrast of what they have around. I guess that they all are red. The number is lighter, I guess yellow.
Regards
Massimo
barneybolac

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 04:34:52 AM »

Found this profile on Facebook.
Thoughts?

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 12:41:46 PM »

Hi,
I don't know about the colors, but I fear that the profile of the lightning is wrong in more points. The position of the number andof the star on the tail is unaccurate. The cap could be an effect of light on the struts of the fin.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: