Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
1/48 La-7 Old Hobbycraft Kit
Sovietwarplanes
April 18, 2024, 02:30:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/48 La-7 Old Hobbycraft Kit  (Read 3228 times)
jamoliva

« on: May 03, 2020, 10:28:33 PM »

Hello all! Finally I had time to photograph this kit. It is the older 1/48 La-7 Hobbycraft kit from 1991. Of course, it has many inaccuracies but it is a much affordable model.  Mostly built OOB only with AeroMaster decals and Squadron canopy. It is based on Ivan Kozhedub's aircraft as it probably looked in autumn 1944 or spring 1945. it is based on the excellent article about the plane from Massimo's website. I enjoyed building it even though the kit had many imperfections. Because of the lack of options I used the slightly larger white 27 decal since it was the only one I found with blue outline. I used the Vallejo Air VVS late war set for the colors, weathered with acrylics, pastels, archival pens and metallic pencils. Wires are fine EZ line.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 03:25:25 AM by jamoliva » Logged
steph40

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 04:03:23 PM »

Very nice  Smiley

1/48 aircraft of the Aces
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: