Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ermolayev Er-2
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 12:54:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ermolayev Er-2  (Read 5367 times)
nsmekanik

« on: September 03, 2007, 06:42:06 AM »

Hi Guy's  Smiley , I've got the Amodel Ermolayev Er-2, wich I'm building, I did a search over at the Airwarfare forum and I found the thread on this model, I was wondering if a page on this plane might ever come to be, and if there was anything anyone could add to what is there?
TISO

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 10:36:24 PM »

Unfortunatly gremlins managed to get last part of thet translation ( computer crash) before i managed to publish it. You have a couple of links to the drawings in the original thread on AWF.

Disciple of Error
nsmekanik

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:02:45 AM »

Thanks Tiso, got them. I was hoping maybe something along the lines of interior, and camoflage, you know, all the stuff that pops up after your done the project to let you know how wrong you guessed Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: