Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New Russian Book Seller Shop on EBay
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:07:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Russian Book Seller Shop on EBay  (Read 3239 times)
krofire

« on: September 08, 2007, 12:54:43 PM »

I just spotted this new stroe on ebay.co.uk today and had a browse:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Russian-Books-and-Other-Items_Aircraft_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ563889QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

They have an eclectic mix of books but most of it is on military matters and history. There is also a mix of modelling magazines and research material. They also sell kits.

If you have also had bad experiences trying to source book material from the former Soviet Union then maybe give these guys a try. I will be - they speak english, everything is priced in 'real' money and they accept PayPal. Things are looking up. Maybe.

Mark Brown
High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom
krofire

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

I have some very positive feedback about this seller. I paid for the 'War in the Air' book on the Il-2 via PayPal and received a well wrapped parcel just twelve days later. No complaints whatsoever. Yes it isn't that cheap but given the pricing is in Dollars and the dollar is weak then prices are comparable to bookshops in the UK. What is more the items for sale are simply unobtainable in the UK. It isn't like you have the choice. Paying by PayPal is also a good secure way of doing business so this is a very positive step for those of us who like to buy rare books on the web but are nervouse about dealing with anything further west of Prague!

It is great one things like this happen. Recommended.

Mark Brown
High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: