Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Work in progress,Eduard I-16 Type 10.
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 12:42:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Work in progress,Eduard I-16 Type 10.  (Read 15707 times)
nimbus109

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 03:22:38 AM »

very nice work...looks like a Spanish civil war version forthcoming. So the wheel well holes are not on the side as indicated in the Eduard instructions and there are two of them. I cannot find a reference to the locations, but assume you found it in your research.
bonifaz

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

Hi,
perhaps this http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15969&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=20 can help...
marluc

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 09:21:08 PM »

very nice work...looks like a Spanish civil war version forthcoming. So the wheel well holes are not on the side as indicated in the Eduard instructions and there are two of them. I cannot find a reference to the locations, but assume you found it in your research.
Thanks a lot nimbus for your good comments.And you?re right,I want to finish it as CM-177,a Type 10 from the Spanish Civil War.
I relocated the wheel well holes to a more correct position,as in the photos that can be seen in the link kindly posted by bonifaz.Greetings.

Martin
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:08:32 PM by marluc » Logged
marluc

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »

Hello.

I?ve just found that this WIP was not properly introduced.The I-16 I want to represent is the Type 10 CM-177 of the 4? Escuadrilla de Moscas.

The same plane from a different angle:

It?s one of the "early" Type 10 as it evidently lacks the "T" shaped intake of the lower cowling front.

And this is how the model looks by now:

Despite the fact that the underside looks grey,it?s painted in Humbrol H65 as suggested by Massimo for the Spanish Blue.The red areas for the bands were repainted as the masking was incorrectly done.Now I have to mask again an repaint the wings.
Comments are very welcomed.Greetings.

Martin
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:41:22 PM by marluc » Logged
learstang

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 01:12:59 AM »

Nice work, Martin!  I first got interested in Soviet aircraft through my interest in Spanish Civil War aeroplanes.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
marluc

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »

I first got interested in Soviet aircraft through my interest in Spanish Civil War aeroplanes.
Just like me Jason,thanks for your very good comment.Greetings.

Martin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: