Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Heroic Modelbuilder!
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroic Modelbuilder!  (Read 6284 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: June 28, 2007, 02:59:00 AM »

Check out this page - the gallery at HobbyTerra:
http://www.hobbyterra.com/gallery.asp?Item=Aircraft

Note in particular the several amazingly well-done models by a builder from Bangkok, Thailand, named Chakraphad Chitranukroh. This guy cranks out those huge 1/72 Amodel "Amonster" kits like they were snap-togethers! And to think I'm challenged by the Hobby Boss Yak-3...  Cry

John
chakraphad

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 02:06:01 PM »

Many thanks John. thanks for post my work in hobbyterra.com. But all friends want to see any product from Amodels I'm do many of them. Sample La-250 , All 0f Yak 27,28, Mig-9 ,Yak 38 , all Ka-15, Mil-1,Mil-26,Mil-6 ,And new in progress M-50? Grin

Many thanks sir
chakraphad chitranukroh.

Shot with FinePix S5500 at 2007-08-04
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »

Hi Chakraphad, Smiley
this is a very impressive model. Is the plastic of two different colors? Shocked
I have many Amodel kits and I've built a pair of them, but all of medium or small size.
I've to build Yak-27 and 28 too. Have you some suggestions for them, please?
Massimo
chakraphad

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 07:29:27 AM »

Hi Massimo
     It  Fiber Glass and Plastic put it together Sir.

chakraphad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: