Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Looking for 1/48 scale MiG-3 Markings
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 08:14:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1/48 scale MiG-3 Markings  (Read 4514 times)
jkiker

« on: October 24, 2007, 12:37:21 AM »

Hi all,

I have started work on the new Trumpeter 1/48 scale MiG-3 kit, and I hope to finish her as the "yellow 9" visual reconnaissance aircraft from the Moscow front, summer 1941.  I know that AeroMaster released two decal sheets for the MiG-3, and that one of them contains the yellow 9 markings.  The decal sheet number is 48-314.  Does anyone have this sheet, and would you be willing to sell?  If not that, would anyone be willing to sell just the markings for yellow 9?

Thanks, Jim

Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 12:57:21 AM »

I believe I have Yellow 9 on a partially used sheet.
if not I know I have a second uncut sheet.
please send me an email or private message.

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: