Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Posting problem
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 06:03:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting problem  (Read 7737 times)
jkiker

« on: October 31, 2007, 04:07:07 AM »

Hi,

I just posted a message with pictures in the General Modeling section for my MiG-3.  I tried to post the message in the Model Kits section several times.  I used the Preview button to make sure I had the pictures inserted correctly, but when I selected either the Post button or selected Alt + s, the error message flashed saying that I had already posted the message on the board.  And each time, I could not see it anywhere.

I am not sure if I have made one post, or half a dozen.  What went wrong?

Thanks, Jim
han9

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:02:13 AM »

I sometimes encounter a problem of sorts. Namely occasionally when I try to post I get the message:

"The last posting from your IP was less than 60 seconds ago. Please try again later."

Needless to say the above is not correct since I sometimes get this message even if I am posting for the first time since days.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 07:47:18 PM »

Hi,
probably this is due to that you push twice the 'post' button when it delays to show the updated screen.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: