Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
MiG-3 of Easy Model
Sovietwarplanes
April 25, 2024, 01:01:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MiG-3 of Easy Model  (Read 3596 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: November 09, 2005, 10:41:01 PM »

I've seen and bought an already built model of MiG-3 produced by Easy Model. Shocked
 I think that it's nice: despite some shortcomings, its quality is closer to a model than to a toy, both for painting and for details.  Smiley
The main shortcomings are some too visible junction lines. Its price is extremely low, even lower than many kits (10 ?).
I know that someone will think "this is not modelism",  Undecided but it appears better than an unbuilt kit.
I'll photograph it and write a small review.
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: