Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New La-5 1/48 by Vector
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 01:43:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New La-5 1/48 by Vector  (Read 6464 times)
Audrius

« on: November 10, 2005, 04:58:46 PM »

hello friends,
if by some reason you were not aware, I have a pleasure of reposting the info from Russian modeling forum.
Threre are the pictures of master model of La-5 in 1/48 by Vector

The master model's some parts are airbrushed with sillver some of them with prime.
The kit will contain as well metal landing gears, 2 options of vacum canopy (early and serial)  and perhaps exhausts from Moskit.

The planned release by information based in August was October this year. But I have not hear that it would be released already.  So it should be on it's way, soon.

BR Audrius
JP
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 06:22:52 PM »

I have already contacted Linden Hill concerning this kit.  It is obviously one that a great many have been waiting for.  I know I'll be getting more than one!

If anyone hears anything about this kit coming available, please post it here!
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 10:01:09 PM »

It looks beautiful! Smiley
Who know if the older Gremlinmodels kit will have some future? I expected a reissue at the beginning of the year, but I had not news from them.  Sad
Massimo
Audrius

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 08:22:57 PM »

hi
the latest news are that the trial kit of La-5 razorback is already done as well as the decal for it. So soon the kit should be released.
As well, the Vector now is working on the master of La-5 bubletop and it's decal.

Keep waiting for new kit!  Grin

BR Audrius
Audrius

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 09:31:52 PM »

hello friends,

the long silence decided to break with the news, that the kit of La-5 by Vector is finally lunched.
The Vector representative just informed so on the Russian forum. Here I repost the images of the kit.

It looks really cute!! Despite the speculative profile on the kit of nr.55.

BR Audrius
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 09:41:10 PM »

Hi Audrius, Smiley
what a fine model! I hope that they will include two copies of each canopy, should one ruin it while cutting.
Massimo
JP
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 10:26:37 AM »

I hope one can obtain a kit at a reasonable price.   Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: