Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
812th IAP - but not a YAK!
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 09:55:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 812th IAP - but not a YAK!  (Read 5294 times)
Renato71

« on: January 07, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »

Hi all,
I've just run into few interesting pics from old Russian magazine Aeroplan. No commnets provided with any pic.

Guessing by the antena, looks like communication truck (control tower emulator?) on a ZIS-6 chassis.
What a joy was to found this one, as I have PARM-1 field repair truck and Aviaeology decal set  Grin

Renato
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:43:41 PM »

Nice! Are you planning a diorama?  Wink

John
Renato71

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 04:01:00 PM »

Heh, I do now Smiley

I'm guessing this pic was taken during some very official ceremony (officer is standing to attention).
It is a pitty that there are so few of pics like this - airfield supporting vehicles and such. Especially of vehicles like this one or those that were not of Soviet origin...

PS - It's PARM-2 that I have, not -1, and few others are on the way

Renato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: