Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Images
Sovietwarplanes
April 25, 2024, 04:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Images  (Read 2790 times)
gaetan22

« on: January 14, 2008, 04:37:06 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am the Photo Editor for Aviation History Magazine.  I am looking for great images of several airplanes, but because
this group pertains to Soviet aircraft, I am searching for images of the MiG-1 and MiG-3 for use with an article for
our May issue.  If anyone has any great photos of these two aircraft in action, color images, etc., please feel free
to contact me at guy.nasuti@weiderhistorygroup.com.  If possible, please also send images that are at least 300 dpi,
which is high resolution and necessary for publication purposes, as well as any caption and credit information.

Thank you!

Guy Nasuti
Photo Editor
Weider History Group
741 Miller Dr. SE, Suite D-2
Leesburg, Va. 20175
703-779-8329 Ph
guy.nasuti@weiderhistorygroup.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: