Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hobby Boss MiG-3 Article
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 11:18:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hobby Boss MiG-3 Article  (Read 4952 times)
mbittner

« on: June 24, 2008, 01:54:08 AM »

Massimo,

Honza's Hobby Boss MiG-3 article is missing a few images.  Plus, in the cockpit shots is the statement:

"On the left: the canopy was improved by struts, instrument panel, photoetched seat belts."  I think what is meant is "cockpit" and not "canopy", yes?

I just picked up the kit and it looks awesome.  One of these decades I'll have to start it...  Smiley

Matt

Matt Bittner
Managing Editor
Internet Modeler
http://www.internetmodeler.com/
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

Awesome it is! For better or worse, I decided to convert one to the early MiG-3 configuration, and it's been kind of a long project. It would be wonderful if someone (Trumpeter, perhaps, since they've already covered it in 1/48 scale, although Hobby Boss seems to be related to Trumpeter) would release an *early* MiG-3, in 1/72 scale. Whatever connection there is between HB and Trumpeter didn't prevent both companies from doing the P-40B/C in 1/72, so maybe there's hope that Trumpeter will release a 1/72 MiG-3 too.

John
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 08:32:17 PM »

Thank you Matt, I have do do some maintenance. Who knows why links break. About cckpit: you are right, of course.
Massimo Smiley

Hi John, I hope the very same thing.
Massimo Smiley
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 08:53:00 AM »

Hi, Smiley
I've corrected the defects of the page.
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: