Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
MBI La-7 Book
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 11:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MBI La-7 Book  (Read 3369 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: January 11, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »

Does anyone know what changes were made in the second edition of MBI's "Lavochkin La-7", by Milos Vestsik? All I've been able to determine is that the first edition had 84 pages, the second had 88 pages, and that a photo of the Prague La-7 from above from inside the back cover of edition 1 does not appear in edition 2. Is it worth buying the second edition if you already own the first edition? Thanks in advance for any replies!

John
Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 02:14:47 AM »

it seems I have the first edition (84 pages) so I cannot give you any advice,Sorry.
[/color]

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: