Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Carlos Agirre ( Il-2 pilot )
Sovietwarplanes
April 18, 2024, 10:03:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carlos Agirre ( Il-2 pilot )  (Read 4620 times)
TISO

« on: February 01, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »

I was doing some searching for info on Carlos Merrono Pelicar when i cought this:
http://aces.boom.ru/all3/merono_f.htm
Рассказывая о испанских лётчиках служивших в составе советских ВВС хочется вспомнить и других товарищей по оружию, внесших свой достойный вклад в великое дело победы над фашизмом как на фронте, так и в тылу: Карлоса Агирре, совершившего на своем Ил-2 более 270 боевых вылетов и долетевшего на нем до Берлина; Антонио Ариаса - участника обороны Ленинграда, освобождения Белоруссии и Латвии; Альфонсо Гарсия, закончившего свой славный боевой путь в Чехословакии. Сотни молодых лётчиков научились боевому применению грозного штурмовика Ил-2 у опытных методистов Марсиано Диаса и Леопольдо Маркильяса.

translated:
Saying about the Spanish pilots of the served in the composition Soviet Air Force it is desirable to recall other comrades in arms, that made their worthy contributions to the great matter of the victory above the fascism both at the front and in the rear: Carlos Agirre, who completed more than 270 combat missions on his Il-2 and flown all the way to Berlin on it; Antonio Arias - participant in the defense of Leningrad, liberation of Belorussia and Latvia; Alphonse Garcia, who finished his glorious war path in Czechoslovakia. Hundreds of young pilots learned to the combat employment of terrible attack aircraft Il-2 in experienced methodologies of Marsiano Dias and Leopold Markilyasa.

Does anyone have any info on Carlos Agirre (perhaps Aguirre)?

Disciple of Error
marluc

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »

Hello TISO:

I?ll make this question in a spanish forum.As soon I have an answer,I??ll post it here.
Best regards:

Martin
marluc

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »

I?m sorry TISO,there?s no good answer so far.Best regards:

Martin
TISO

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »

Thanks anyway Martin i knew it was a long shot. I was just suprised that his name didn't pop up sooner on my radar.
I tried googling it but came up empty. Also interesting that almost 1/2 links were in Basque so i'm thinking he was of Basque origins.

Disciple of Error
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: