Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Tu2 interiors
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 01:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tu2 interiors  (Read 3357 times)
Graham Boak

« on: August 24, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »

I've recently bought the HobbyBoss Tu2 and cut open the blanks to expose the interiors, but find myself a little lost as to what to add.  I thought I'd be able to use the ICM kit as a guide, but that is of very little help bar a second seat in the cockpit.  Does anyone have information on just what can be seen in the front and rear.  I'm not looking for finer details, but surely it has a bombsight?  How was it arranged for the second crewman to operate?  Was there no more than a single seat in the rear?

Whilst on the subject, does anyone know of a reasonable source for half a dozen suitable guns?
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »

Some details are at
http://www.airpages.ru/ru/tu2_01.shtml
Regards
Massimo
Graham Boak

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 10:56:23 AM »

Thanks.  That's an excellent guide to the pilot's area - it makes much more sense having him offset than the kits' suggestions of a central position.  It would have been better to have seen the 2nd and rear crewmen's positions clearer, but there's probably enough to provide as much detail as I care to put in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: