Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Contra solid green! Any good PS-41 images?
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 10:21:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contra solid green! Any good PS-41 images?  (Read 3340 times)
ChristianK

« on: June 01, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »

Gentlemen,

for some years now I have the old MPM kit of the SB-2 M103 in my stash and I am thinking of tackling this kid in the near future.

Now I was looking for something special I can do with this kit. After browsing through Maslovs book and the Squadron/Signal volume on the SB, I figured that a PS-41 Aeroflot mail plane would be nice, but on the few images I have there is always some important part of the airframe missing. Either I cannot see if an Aeroflot writing was applied or the serial is not readable, or the fuselage modifications are not visible. Now does some of you have a nice photograph of a PS-41 that fullfills my hypercritical expectations?

Cheers and thanks in advance for looking,
Christian

P.S. Any "doodles" would be welcome, too! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: