Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Yak-3 Walkaround
Sovietwarplanes
April 27, 2024, 02:25:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yak-3 Walkaround  (Read 4688 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: October 14, 2009, 02:36:23 AM »

Another Yak-3 walkaround (besides Le Bourget) - this one is in Belgrade. Total of 30 images on TWO pages:
http://www.hunavia.hu/AVIATION%20MUSEUM/BELGRADE/AERONAUTICALMUSEUMBELGRADEYAK3/

Thanks to mgolovanov, on scalemodels.ru.

John
Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »

I get a 404 error.
can you please check the link?
[/color]

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 04:54:34 PM »

Strange - it was working when I posted the link - I checked it first ("Preview"). The link is not working from the hobbyvista forum either. I'll check it again from home later today.

John
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 12:08:03 AM »

Well, nothing works now - not my bookmark, not the link from the original post on Scalemodels.ru (I'm glad I saved all of the images to my My Pictures folder!). All I can suggest is trying it again in a day or two. Sorry!

John
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: