Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
VVS Technical Manuals on Scalemodels.ru
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 07:38:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VVS Technical Manuals on Scalemodels.ru  (Read 4740 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: October 15, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »

There are several threads on the Scalemodels.ru forum in which people are posting images of pages from GPW-era technical manuals. Here is one with everyone's favourite, the MiG-1/MiG-3 - scroll down to a post by "dabbler":
http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_6048_start_60.html

There are 60+ images - enjoy!

John
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:19:07 PM by John Thompson » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

Hi, Shocked
great topic. 60 tecnical images from MiG manual, and some photos of MiG-1 that I didn't know.
Perhaps I should make a major update of the MiG-3 page, including the improved cutaway and tecnical pages made for the book. But I'll have to see what about the provider, I haven't contacts with John Myers for a long time, and last time he wrote that he renewed the space for two years.
Massimo
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 10:29:14 PM »

But I'll have to see what about the provider, I haven't contacts with John Myers for a long time, and last time he wrote that he renewed the space for two years.
Massimo

Uh-oh - that doesn't sound good! I hope we are not in danger of losing all of your great information, as happened on the Air Warfare Forum site!  Sad

John
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 02:02:36 AM »

For LaGG-3 tech manual images, go here:
http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_1505_start_220.html

John
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 06:39:59 AM »

Hi John, Smiley
I can't exclude this. Of course, I hope that John Myers would answer to my mail, else there is really this risk. So, I suggest to save on hd those discussions that are really interesting for you. The help of someone with informatic competences would be appreciated.
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: