Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
How to become a member in this forum - START HERE!
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:28:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a member in this forum - START HERE!  (Read 7482 times)
JP
Administrator

« on: October 28, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »

I have turned off the automated registration process for these boards.  We were getting ~400 machine-generated registrations an hour at times, and it was just a lot of work.  If you want to become a new member of these boards, the process is very simple for everyone involved.  Simply follow the steps below.

Here's how the new process will work:
1.  Email both of the moderators (myself and Massimo) to let us know you want to join
 - My email is iltridente1 <at> gmail <dot> com.  Massimo's is massimo.tessitori <at> libero <dot> it
2.  Tell us what username you would like to use.
3.  We will manually register your email and username, assign you an initial password, and notify you.  You can change the password after you log in.

That's it!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:43:33 PM by JP » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

Hi,
there is a lot of requests awaiting for approval. I didn't recognize known nicknames. Please, if someone is really interested to join, he has to write to John AND to me.
Should be anything wrong with the account, please let us know.
Massimo
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:46:59 PM by JP » Logged
JP
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 05:37:00 AM »

Good lord, it's gotten out of hand again.  I would love to be that popular, but there's no way we're getting 1530 real requests for membership in ONE WEEK!
JP
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 08:40:28 PM »

UPDATE to the membership process!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: