Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
THE CAMOUFLAGE OF THE AIRCRAFT OF THE RED ARMY AIR FORCE IN 1941
Sovietwarplanes
March 19, 2024, 08:40:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CAMOUFLAGE OF THE AIRCRAFT OF THE RED ARMY AIR FORCE IN 1941  (Read 12057 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2019, 02:53:23 PM »

Hi Daniele, hi all,
I'm back from a small holiday.
I'm happy to see your notes on the article of Timin, pity that this is the last one for now. I hope that he'll return to publish something, particularly about the controversial paintings of early 1945 that seem out of the rules.
Thank you very much for your efforts.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: