Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Re: LaGG-3 saga..Alleluia!!.. (pag. 24)
Sovietwarplanes
April 29, 2024, 06:39:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: LaGG-3 saga..Alleluia!!.. (pag. 24)  (Read 159332 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »

Impressive! It's even a pity to close it.
Regards
Massimo
B_Realistic

« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2013, 03:21:44 PM »

Marco,

Very nice. Cheesy
Maybe create more depth in it by painting shadows and some highlights.
Otherwise I think that you won't see much of all the detail you've made.

Michel
Markino

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2013, 04:14:46 PM »

Hi guys, thanks for your comments  Smiley!
Massimo at this time fuselages are already closed, ready for putting... I work on main wing also. Next time new update on this both parts.

@Michel: Shadow and highlight are already done, but I don't force the hand too with this techniques because I think would be appear too pretended (I hope you understand that I mean, I translate an Italian way of saying...).
But you're right, let will see very little of internal details.... Undecided But I love to know they are in... Smiley.

Ciao!

Marco

"If you want to get what you want
 you need to get rid of the need."
66misos

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »

Hi Marco,
it is fantastic. Level of details  Shocked
I like overall shapes of LaGG-3 more and more. This will be nice in 1:32. At least your effort on interior will better visible after everything is glued together  Wink
Happy modelling.

Regards,
    66misos

Markino

« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »

Hi 66misos,
thanks for your comments. I hope to have a little more free time to dedicate it and accelerate the times....

Ciao!

Marco

Markino

« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2013, 12:30:27 PM »

Hello guys, anybody know where can I purchase COOPER DETAILS resin sets? I should purchase the wheels for my endless LaGG-3....

Many Thanks!

Ciao!

Marco

B_Realistic

« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2013, 08:51:13 AM »

Marko,

I don't know if you still find those.
Cooper Details from Roy Sutherland has stopped for several years.
He has Barracuda now.
Maybe you can check it and see if those are still available.

http://www.barracudacals.com/

Michel
Markino

« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »

Hello Michel and thanks for your reply!! I mailed Barracuda already but I did not know the holder is the same...

I hope to find it, without need to reproduce they from excellent Zvezda La-5FN wheels...

Stay tuned!  Wink

Ciao!

Marco

Markino

« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:42 AM »

Hello guys, I no never forget my LaGG-3 and I go on slowly...unfortunately... Sad Sad

Below some videos about new Il-2 Stormovick saga, Battle of Stalingrad. I am very glad to see a quite real LaGG-3 in flight... Very amazing!!

Ciao!

Marco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c4014tNwcao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZndqJ2MKj0g

learstang

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2013, 06:03:13 PM »

Just before I saw this post, I had gotten an e-mail from 1C, the company making this game, and seen the graphics.  Very impressive!  Let's just hope that they get all the VVS colours correct - no brown/green Il-2's, please!

Regards,

Jason
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:55:56 PM by learstang » Logged

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
B_Realistic

« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2013, 09:06:39 PM »

@Marco
Glad to hear you again. Cheesy
I'm waiting for the end result from your Lagg-3. Roll Eyes
Markino

« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2013, 11:08:08 AM »

Hello guys, many thanks for your kindly replies  Smiley..

@Learstang: I love this game and I believe this time the team has made a very good job, but  we will see it when the game will be released.

@B_realistic: never as in this time I had so few time to dedicate at model-making. Many commitments and less and less free time, for the moment, but I no neglected my LaGG-3. I go on even if slowly, but I want to finish it and sooner or later I will do it.

Happy holydays to all, folks!!!

Ciao.

Marco

Markino

« Reply #177 on: April 22, 2014, 12:21:48 PM »

Hello guys, well, after a long time with no news on my LaGG, today I update it with new stuff. As I said I have very few time to dedicate to my favourite hobby, but slowly I go on.

Thanks to two of my good friends, Fabio and Sergio, I finally corrected the wing profile; Fabio managed for me a dxf drawing from my corrected drawings table and Sergio worked the kit main wing by a CNC milling machine:

Then I made several dry fitting to test the wing and the fuselages, now already closed and worked; works on ailerons places are also visible; I prepared also ailerons, propeller's spinner, rudder, and tail elements:

Then I worked the leading edge, rebuilt the landing light in the correct place, and rebuilt also the wing air intakes; I test the wing on the drawing to verify the correct works:

About wing air intake: I suppose the red 35 by captain Kostilev was a LaGG-3 4th series from zavod n?23 (IAP 44?), with oval shape wing air intake and the three blades inside them; someone could give me good information about, please?

I Prepared wing air intake for oval shape; the oval shape made by shaped strip, is now only a template. I will remove it when I will stert to rebuilt them:

Obviously if they was not oval shape I will correct it by yours news, if you have.

More about Kostylev red 35: on my research, and as I said above,  I believe this plane was a 4th series built by zavod 23 with 3 machine guns, 2 balance horns on the rudder, retractable tail wheel.
Someone has news about this plane?

Many thanks for all your help. I hope to update you a bit more often.... Wink

Ciao.

Marco

Markino

« Reply #178 on: April 22, 2014, 01:49:14 PM »

Some doubts maybe gone....

http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/lagg3/lagg3drawings/lagg3drawings.html

The most interesting thing about the group of planes with big numerals, such as white 14, 15, 20, 22, 25, 35, 42, 44, are with high probability built at Zavod 23 in Leningrad in Summer 1941, before the factory was evacuated to Novosibirsk. 44 iap
records in summer-autumn 1941 show a lot of peculiarly formatted serial numbers (01100XX) that do not match either Z. 21 or Z. 31 and must belong to Z. 23. All the mentioned planes have a black-green camo as required at that moment, but not matching the standard pattern applied on Z. 21/31, and without the fuselage star. The standard for those Zavod 23 series is 4 guns (2 ShKAS and 2 UB), with the stbd UB gun deleted. This corresponds nicely to the fact that at the same time Gorky was building series 4/5/6/7 that did not have the stbd UB either but did have the horn compensators.

Ciao!

Marco

B_Realistic

« Reply #179 on: April 22, 2014, 07:54:25 PM »

Marco,

That's been a long time. Cheesy
Great to see some improvements. Roll Eyes

Michel
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print