Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Monino videos
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 11:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monino videos  (Read 8046 times)
Ioaea

« on: April 07, 2006, 09:01:12 PM »

Just in case anyone hasn't yet stumbled across this site:

A few black and white videos (30 second duration at best) can be found of the --

Mig 9
Yak 15
Yak 17
BI-1
MiG I-270
La-120

And a few modern types. The file format is .mpg for all.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:04:57 PM by Ioaea » Logged
Audrius

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 09:55:07 PM »

hi
could you give a link please!  Grin
BI-1 is of high interest!
BR Audrius
Ioaea

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 09:58:56 PM »

Good grief....kind of stupid of me.

Sorry, yes.

http://monino.com/movies/index.html

Edit: Also, it seems there is more than one video of the BI-1 -the other I already had is the poor thing crashing at high velocity. If you want this one as well, PM me if you haven't got it already.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:09:19 PM by Ioaea » Logged
Audrius

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 10:20:59 PM »

hi!
very nice video. Have downloaded BI-1. Extremely nice to see how such fragile a/c is getting it's speed. The pilot Bahchivandzhi indeed was a brave pilot to control this rocket between legs.  Grin

I would like to see the rest part of this sierie. Could you send to my email please: audrius.n@mail.lt

I still have unfinished model of BI-1. After have observed those movies it forced me to get it back from the high shelf  Grin

BR Audrius
Ioaea

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 10:31:08 PM »

hi!
very nice video. Have downloaded BI-1. Extremely nice to see how such fragile a/c is getting it's speed. The pilot Bahchivandzhi indeed was a brave pilot to control this rocket between legs.  Grin

I would like to see the rest part of this sierie. Could you send to my email please: audrius.n@mail.lt

I still have unfinished model of BI-1. After have observed those movies it forced me to get it back from the high shelf  Grin

BR Audrius

Sure -no problem at all. That I-270 vid is pretty damn good too.

On its way.
Audrius

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 10:44:59 PM »

I got it. Thanks!
Quite poor quality but nevertheless it gave some evidences regarding camo. Good thing for modelers. Grin There is the painted chiped off on the nose.
However the landing was not nice for pilot!

BR Audrius
Ioaea

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 10:49:24 PM »

A pleasure.

The Monino site is strange, though. I'm sure it has hidden treasures within...but how to find them? The index page just gives a slideshow, got to be more to it than that...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: