Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pe-8 Colour
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:10:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pe-8 Colour  (Read 4295 times)
cdk

« on: April 10, 2010, 05:53:55 PM »

Hello to all,

as a newbie this is my first post here and I hope it will work.

I'm doing the Zwezda Pe-8. As a all metall construction I will go with A-xxm colours. But the ruders and elevators are fabric coverd. Should I used here AMT colours? The green and black are very simelar, but the blue and brown will then look different. What is the guess on the board?

Best regards

Claus
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 06:36:17 PM »

I suppose that this could be right, but I am not sure. If the movable surfaces were painted separately, some discontinuity on the bands on the uppersurface should be visible in photos. I have sometimes observed this on some photos of Il-10, but I've never made researches on the Pe-8.
Massimo.
cdk

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:54:55 PM »

Hello Massimo,

thank you for the answer.

Claus
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: